Friday, August 25, 2006

A Bulletin

In case you're wondering, I didn't disappear again.  I've been adjusting to another year in Morgantown, which has included fighting multiple computer crashes.  That's a big rarity for me, but everything seems to be working now.  I'll try to blog again within the next few days...there's certainly enough going on here and in the world to write about.  Bookmark my RSS feed if you have a reader and have not done so already; that way, you won't miss my posts when they come up.  I'm trying to keep the blog relevant to my fellow Mountaineers, so I will probably be focusing on local issues more than within the last year.  Don't worry if you're not from these parts, I'll still be sticking my nose in national business as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home