Sunday, August 21, 2005

Guess Who's Back?

After an unplanned month-long hiatus, yours truly is back on the blogging job and raring to go! My sabbatical can be attributed to two things. One of them is my aforementioned schedule, which got ridiculous right as I was preparing to do a full write-up on the Miller/Cooper story. I haven’t even had time to research it, and the piece was much too ambitious for me to blog with my home’s dial-up connection (the second excuse). The posts you saw in spurts during July took at least two hours apiece; one of the most link-intensive posts took most of my day to make! I have never had to take a break from working on a post before, but I did that time. It was ridiculous, and from now on, if I’m going to a dial-up situation, I will most likely take a short break from blogging. I just can’t do what needs to be done for this otherwise.

Anyhow, full-fledged posting starts anew late Monday. I have new news-gathering techniques that should speed things up a lot on my end, so even though WVU will keep me a little busier this year, I can make do. Keep checking back…I have a lot of site changes to make and even more to talk about.

By the way, the Clarksburg Exponent-Telegram should have had an article about West Virginia bloggers in it today. If anyone sees it, let me know; I was one of the bloggers that was interviewed for the story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home