Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Press Meets The Press

I've been intending on blogging about the recent controversy involving two journalists held in contempt, Karl Rove, Robert Novak, and the leak of CIA agent Valerie Plame's name for sometime now. Currently, I'm still compiling all the facts and details involved (and I'm also rather busy with personal stuff), but I still want everyone to know about something related to the whole debacle. Tomorrow morning, Tim Russert will interview Time reporter Matthew Cooper on NBC's Meet The Press. I've been a big fan of Russert's work for a long time, as he may be the most unbiased TV journalist I've ever seen. He never shies away from the tough questions no matter who he asks them of. Other guests include RNC chairman Ken Mehlman, former Clinton Chief of Staff John Podesta, and famed journalists Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. A full rundown on tomorrow's show can be found here. The show can be seen from 9-10 a.m. EST in all markets except Washington D.C. and New York City, where it is broadcast from 10:30-11:30 a.m. EST.

And I know this sounds like a commercial, but nobody from NBC asked me to tell you all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home