Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sounds Like Hunting Season

Ted Nugent to fellow NRAers: Get hardcore (USA Today)

I have a much better headline that (in the interest of impartiality) could not have been used by USA Today: "Nugent Sends Left Into Seizures." The Nuge was really full of them, but this is by far his most priceless quote.

Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em! To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em.


Somewhere, an anti-gun politician is twitching. I, on the other hand, am just laughing. Shooting carjackers might be pushing it, but what do you expect from the Motor City Madman?

1 Comments:

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Hey son, you need to check out my blog!

By Blogger job opportunitya, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home