Thursday, April 28, 2005

Crunch Time

Once again, I would like to apologize for how sporadic my blogging has been during this month. Regular posting will not resume until May 9, which is the Monday after the semester ends at WVU. I'm in the middle of crunch time leading into Finals Week, but I'll make it up to all of you by doing some serious posting over the summer. Bad news over, here comes the good stuff....

As many of you who have been to WVU know, there is another publication besides the DA that doesn't come out nearly as often. It's called The Musket, and a new issue of it releases this Monday. Monday is the last day that any papers will be published on campus this semester, so if you're nearby, make sure to pick one up. Why am I asking you to grab a Musket? Well, I wrote an opinion column for it! I can't tell you much about it right now, except that I'm credited as The Unknown Blogger. Grab The Musket on Monday if you can. I'll post the op-ed a few days after the fact so that my off-campus and foreign readers can read it.

UPDATE (5/3/05): The Musket is out today! Grab one now; they're wherever the DA normally would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home