Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Unknown and Loving It

I don't know whether or not I'll have time to make a large post today (I have two exams at the end of this week), but even if I do, I want everyone to hear about this. Last night, I was interviewed by the Dominion Post for a story about the popularity of weblogs. The article will run in the Sunday edition, so if you're in Morgantown, make sure to look for it in the Campus Life section. I never expected to be interviewed about what I'm doing, and I have to thank them for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I won't be able to link to the interview (the Post website is almost entirely paid subscription-based), but I'll try to post some of it after I read it myself. They don't know my name, so I am still unknown, and yet much more well-known than I realized. Surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home