Friday, February 11, 2005

Blog Improvement Update

As you may have noticed, my Blogroll is starting to look a little dated. Over the next few days, I'll be adding some links to it, as well as deleting a few others that are beginning to resemble personal diaries more than informative blogs. One of the more notable changes I'll be making is the removal of Rathergate.com; not only is that whole mess practically over, but writers Mike Krempasky and Kevin Craver are starting to come off as obnoxious on a regular basis. The much more well-made RatherBiased.com will stay on for the time being.

Also don't forget about my interview with the Dominion Post, which will be published on Sunday. For those of you who don't live in Morgantown, I'll attempt to post a transcript of the article. I'm looking forward to what some of the other students had to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home