Sunday, February 13, 2005

At the Mercy of an Editor

For those of you who bought a copy of the Dominion Post today expecting to find an interview with me, I regret to say that the article never ran. I don't know what's going on with the Post, but today's Campus Life section had nothing to do with weblogs and absolutely nothing to do with me. Hopefully the paper is simply holding off the piece, and the article hasn't been stopped by the editor. I have a sour taste in my mouth right now because I told all of you one thing, and something else happened that I can't control. To anyone who bought a paper today looking for something about me: thank you, it's the thought that counts.

I await word from sources at the Dominion Post. The interviewer knows how to get ahold of me, but if anyone else from the paper can explain what's going on, don't forget that I have e-mail (theunknownblogger@gmail.com) that gets checked every few hours. I find it ironic that this blogger is currently at an editor's mercy, but that's how it is right now. Whether I hear back immediately or not, we'll be in touch. (Don't expect a phone call - that's a good way to kill anonymity.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home