Thursday, January 20, 2005

Quick Update

This isn't really a full post, but I thought I'd let everyone know something kind of ironic. Someone at the DA Googled the name of their editor, Courtney Balestier. Guess what? One of my old posts came back in the top 30 results. If they didn't know about me already, they do now.

Oh, and as for Not One Damn Dime Day: Stocks were down across the board, but not by much (the Dow was down 68.50). There was no boycott that I noticed, as I sure wasn't the only person buying CDs at the Den today. And to think you thought I was joking about that shopping spree...

1 Comments:

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
I hope you had a chance to check out my Blogger blog.

By Blogger job opportunitya, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home