Thursday, December 16, 2004

You'd Be More "Progressive" If You Opened Your Eyes

Ohio Judge Throws Out Election Challenge (AP)

Politics get funnier every day from my corner of the world. An excerpt:
"The complaint questioned how the actual results could show Bush winning when exit-poll interview findings on election night indicated that Kerry would win 52
percent of Ohio's presidential vote."

Wait a minute...these people believed the exit polls?!? You fools!
"Without listing specific evidence, the complaint alleges that 130,656 votes for Kerry and John Edwards in 36 counties were somehow switched to count for the Bush-Cheney ticket."

Around here, we call that switch "freedom of choice." I know it's hard to believe anyone would vote for Bush, considering your personal friends and co-workers are all liberals. And people wonder how bias in the media happens...If I had a dollar for every vote that "should have been" for Kerry this election, I could buy a LOT of Heinz ketchup. Spare me.

Now if only this wasn't certain to be refiled. To the courts: the next time Rev. Jesse Jackson backs a complaint, do yourselves a favor and RUN FOR IT. I know I wouldn't want the Alliance for Democracy on my doorstep...*snicker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home