Thursday, December 23, 2004

On Vacation (Sort Of)

Right now, I’m back at home in Martinsburg. I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to post every single day (I forgot what dial-up feels like), but I’ve got a few things worth blogging about before the end of the month. My researching skills are much weaker without a broadband connection, so I’ll probably have a few more straight opinion pieces than usual. Posting will be slightly impaired until I return to WVU (around Jan. 9), but don’t go anywhere, because I’m still updating at least every other weekday. Granted, that’s a lazy schedule for a blogger, but it is Christmas. Get off your computer and spend some time with people you care about, and I wish you all the happiest of holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home