Monday, December 13, 2004

Calling All College Bloggers

I've been thinking for a while...is there really a blogring on the Web that caters to political college blogs? No, I don't mean the same old diaries from college students; what I mean is, blogs by students and professors that cover current events and issues of the present day. I'm quite willing to join one or even start one. If anyone is interested and can help out, or if anyone knows of one that already exists, please e-mail me at unknownblogger@yahoo.com.

A side note: This is finals week at WVU, so I probably won't be able to post as much as usual. Thursday is going to be my most intensive day, so if I update at all then, it'll likely be a quick link post.

FOR CLICKTHRU USERS: Welcome! If you're looking for the HotSpot, it's a text link at the bottom of the blog. I'm not trying to sell anything here, I'm just looking to increase my audience and encourage discussion. Please bookmark this site; you won't regret it. Keep in mind that my political views are right-of-center, and if you have comments, questions, or submissions, you can e-mail me at the address listed above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home