Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Calm Before the Storm

Ladies and gentlemen, it's official: My BlogRoll is active! It's right under the usual sidebar. BlogRoll me, and if you do, let me know so I can reciprocate (I can't RecipRoll automatically without paying them money). I've recently discovered that this site looks amazing on a PDA because it's mostly text and I use a black background; however, if you use one to browse here, you may have to do a little scrolling because my sidebar will always come up first. Likewise, the site is best viewed in 1024x768 if you're using a normal browser.

The next major post is coming within the next 24 hours. Check back tomorrow evening between 7:00 and 11:00, because I'm going to have one heck of a story if Peter Arnett is anything like I expect him to be. I've also been wanting to do a synopsis of what Democrats and Republicans stand for, which should be up by next week at the latest. It should answer any questions you have...and if you're like me, you've ALWAYS got questions.

A quick note: Notice that my BlogRoll is bipartisan. There's obviously a few more conservative links than there are liberal ones, but the leftist links are among the best sites on the Web. Wonkette is one of my best recommendations on the left; she's got a dirty sense of humor and reminds us all that politics can be hilarious. On the right, check out Hugh Hewitt, who's practically the Karl Rove of blogging. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home