Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I Am a Moron

Normally, I try to be objective, but it's time for a few of my political opinions. I found this picture to be more than a little ridiculous.



So I'm a moron simply because I'm voting for Bush? My deciding that he shares more of my views than Kerry makes me an idiot?
Amazing. I guess I must be drooling on myself right now.
Let's break down some stuff about me, MasterCard-style:

Getting a 3.8 GPA and 34 composite ACT score in high school=$20,000+ in college schloarships
Amount I'm paying for college tuition=$0
Cost to run my blog=$0
Finding out I'm a modern Forrest Gump?=Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's my B.S. Detector.

This image came from Tennessee Democrats by way of the Drudge Report. Way to be subtle, guys.

2 Comments:

Your graphic is disgusting. Your political opinions are wrong, too...but there's a special place in hell for the person that created that picture. I'm so sick of the word "retarded" being used as a pejorative, I could just puke.

By Blogger NWJR, at 3:07 PM  

Yeah, keep in mind I didn't make the graphic. I wouldn't have made a Kerry version, either. I don't agree with Kerry's policies, but I don't think people who vote for him are stupid. They just want different things out of their candidate than me.

Oh, and by the way: There's no such thing as "wrong" politics, because right and wrong are relative.

Thanks for posting the first comment I've ever had. I am no longer a blogging virgin.

By Blogger UnknownBlogger, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home